Personal information collected: To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information such as your name, postal address, payment information and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a gift wrapped order) if you contact me directly.
Why I need the information and how I use it:
- To provide my services such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order n connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law: and as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interest are overridden by your rights or interests, such as 1) providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services.
Information sharing and disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business, I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service Providers – I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfer. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to:
- respond to legal process or to government requests
- enforce my agreements, terms and policies
- prevent, investigate and address fraud and other illegal activity, security or technical issues
- protect the rights, property and safety of my customer, or others
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
Your rights: If you reside in certain territories including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. As below:
- access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me directly
- change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing message from me after provide your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact me:
For purposes of EU data protection law, I Louise Stossich, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions please contact me via email@example.com